Thursday, April 24, 2008

Whatevs

So, I just finished my last paper evar and I'm feeling a bit strange.  I've been writing film papers for the past week, sitting in front of my computer out on my porch, trying to enjoy the beautiful weather whilst still getting my shit done.  To be honest, it's been harder than it should have.  I've been finished with school since thursday, and after writing stories that I considered pretty important to me, and to my future in writing, it was hard to return to seemingly meaningless essays (although, truth be told, I did get to write about Three Kings and Fight Club).  In  the end I had one of the best film papers I've ever written, along with one of the worst.  Funny how that works sometimes.  You put all you time and energy into one thing and ignore the other.  Ok, so now I'm sitting in my house with my roommates, wearing a black cowboy hat and brandishing a plastic sword, in celebration of my conquest over college (for those of you who have been to my house, you know this is nothing out of the ordinary) and I feel like posting something.  In there near future there will be fiction in place of ramblings...but tonight is not that night.  Cheers guys and gals.  Hope to see you all soon.    

No comments: