Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thoughts for today

So I was online this morning, doing my usual surfing, and I came across my horoscope (Virgo) on my myyahoo page. Now, I dont normally pay attention to this crap, but today's fortune is quite apropos.
Change is inevitable in your life, but it is not always welcome. A new job, a new home, a new relationship or even just a new shiny gadget will affect your life in a much more complicated way than you were expecting. It is essential that you don't overreact to any discomfort you are feeling about this transition. Give yourself time to get used to things, and do not jump to the conclusion that you have made a huge mistake. There is no going back -- the only way is forward.
I dont think I am the only one this is applicable to, so hopefully it helps.

On my writing, I haven't opened a new word.doc in a while; its like a big scary monster to me right now. I know thats totally lame, but whats a girl to do? I will return to it by the end of the week. I'm going to make myself. I promise. I actually have it as an event set in my phone.
Well, I'm heading back out into the world on my quest for fortune and fame... or some version of that. I hope you all are doing well. I miss our class.
Love, Schawnne

No comments: